Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011


Clearly keeping up with a Blog is something that I am not good at.  I like to read other peoples blogs and keep up with their family's activities.... but.... it is hard for me to make the time.  Not surprising considering I have not even started a Baby Book for poor Camille and she just celebrated her 3rd birthday!  And I have no clue why this picture is so small.... I will look into it at a later time.... don't hold your breath.  :)  Anyways.... not going to try to catch up since New Years 2010 which was my last post.... instead start from Easter 2011!  We spent Easter in Tallahassee with Nana and all the other Tallahassee family.  The weekend went by way too fast but we had fun dying and hunting eggs and eating way too much candy!  Camille was adorable hunting eggs, every one she found was exciting and she could not wait to see what was inside.  She is at that perfect age to seize every moment... and I just love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment